The LCSD Virtual Program Application has been extended until Monday, April 19. You will be notified of your acceptance into the LCSD Virtual Program by June 4, 2021.
Lancaster County School District will be offering a virtual program for the 2021-2022 school year.
If you have a student entering grades 4-12, your child MAY be eligible for our district’s virtual program. Children in grades 4-12 will only be considered for our virtual program by completing an application.
Applications will be accepted starting April 1st at noon and end on April 15th at noon.
Once applications are received and eligibility is determined, a lottery system will be used to select students.
More information can be found below. If you have any questions, contact Instructional Services at 803-286-6972 beginning April 12th following the districts’ scheduled Spring Break.
– Watch the video for the program requirements:
– To download the program requirements, click http://xserve.lcsd.k12.sc.us/LCSD/Web/VirtualProgram/LCSDVirtualProgram.pdf
• Application – Now closed, April 15 at noon – http://bit.ly/LCSDVirtualProgramApp
• FAQ – http://bit.ly/LCSDVirtualPriogramFAQs
• Test internet speed – (check back for more information)