Virtual student meal pick-up only
In an effort to make virtual meal pick-up easier for parents and more efficient for staff, Lancaster County School District School Food Services will begin using an online application system to assist parents in ordering meals for Lancaster County School District virtual students from September through December. Pick-up will be at the school your child is registered at on Wednesdays from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
How do I sign-up to order?
• You will need to create an account. Click here to create an account
– Parent Notes
– Create and Verify Account video
• You will need your child’s student number to complete the account sign up. It will not let you open an account without the student number as it is synced with our programs.
When can you start placing an order?
• The online ordering site is fully operational and can start taking orders from parents today
• The first orders will begin with the week of September 28 thru October 2, 2020. The deadline to place an order will be Friday, September 25, 2020 by 12 pm. Pick up will be Wednesday, September 30, 2020 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• The deadline for any future weekly orders will always be on Fridays at 12 p.m. for the next week.
How do I place an order for meals?
• After you have verified your account, click on the student to place an order for and choose breakfast and lunch.
– Order meals video
– Dashboard video
– Add child video
– Online ordering for parents